September 10. Gwynn Scheltema and Ruth E. Walker are offering the Canadian Authors’ Association, Niagara Branch, a special extra on September 10, 2016. After the 2-hour morning workshop, Finding the Muse and Kindling Your Creative Fire, this dynamic team of creative writing instructors will conduct half-hour one-on-one feedback sessions.
- written feedback from both Gwynn and from Ruth on up to 10 manuscript pages [**see below]
- a one-on-one session with either Gwynn or Ruth to discuss the feedback
- an opportunity to ask questions, discuss writing plans and potential markets
Interested participants must:
- email up to 10 manuscript pages in advance to email@example.com
- provide material and payment no later than September 5
Gwynn’s and Ruth’s feedback sessions are a featured cornerstone of their annual writers’ retreat, Spring Thaw. Skilled editors, they excel at finding a writer’s strengths and offering insights to specific areas that can benefit from further development. Because they are also writers, they understand that the best feedback needs to be specific and constructive.
Maximum of 12 participants.
Fee: $30 + HST includes written feedback from both Gwynn and Ruth$30.00 CAA Niagara Feedback
Once you select Add To Cart, your shopping cart appears in the right-hand column of this page. You don’t need a PayPal account to use this secure payment method. You will need a credit card.
$3.90 HST will be added by PayPal at the checkout.
**Standard manuscript page:
- double spaced
- 12 point font – Calibri, Arial or TNR
- 1 inch margins all round
- name and title in header on each page