November 2 – 4, 2018
It’s our tenth anniversary and Writescape is celebrating in style! Our guest author this fall is…
Andrew Pyper: Canada’s answer to Stephen King
Among his many prizes, he’s been awarded the Arthur Ellis Award, the International Thriller Writers Award for Best Hardcover Novel, the Grant Allen Award for contributions to Canadian crime and mystery literature, and been listed in The New York Times Notable Books and The Globe & Mail‘s 100 Best Books of the Year.
Andrew is also a dynamic creative writing teacher who routinely sells out his workshops. Enjoy a Friday evening fireside chat with Andrew and a Saturday morning workshop to focus on your skills and move your writing to a whole new level.
Andrew’s latest book is The Only Child:
A $250 non-refundable deposit will secure your place in this retreat.
Fall 2018, we’re celebrating our 10th anniversary with a special discount of $100 for anyone who has attended five or more Writescape residential retreats (Turning Leaves or Spring Thaw.)
At Turning Leaves, we build a retreat for the writer and the writing:
- workshops to fire up your pen
- creativity and group sessions to inspire you
- private, uninterrupted writing time in cottage country setting
- tailor your retreat to suit your needs
Meals and accommodations:
- lakeview dining in the Heritage Dining Room
- private or shared accommodation in Fern’s Fireside Inn
- rooms have wood-burning fireplace, fridge, free WiFi
- Fern Resort is 90 minutes from Toronto in a quiet bay on beautiful Lake Couchiching
- indoor pool, Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna
- exercise room
- nature trails, outdoor jogging track
- spa treatments (by appointment, extra charge)
- onsite pub (additional charge)
- Lakeview Room Single Occupancy $895
- Landview Room Single Occupancy $865
- Landview Room Double Occupancy $795
- Day Rate $475
- Retreat alumni $30
- Members of writing organizations $30
- Anniversary special discount $100
REGISTER NOW A $250 non-refundable deposit will secure your place in Turning Leaves 2018
PLEASE NOTE: When you hit the “Add to Cart” button, the PayPal order will show up at the top of the column to the right. To be taken to the secure PayPal to finish your purchase, click on the yellow PayPal button. You can use a credit card on the PayPal site – you do not have to have a PayPal account.