with Heather M. O’Connor and Anne MacLachlan
Date: Wednesdays, March 18, 25, April 1, 8, 15
Time: 7:00-9:00 pm.
Location: Trent University, Oshawa Campus
Fee: $125 ($110 for members of WCDR, SOH, WCSC, WCYR and other writing organizations)
Explore the worlds of fantasy, both fictional and professional, in this 5-week, hands-on workshop.
Learn how to create convincing fantasy settings. We’ll use world-building techniques and activities to:
- discover a brave new world
- layer in realistic depth and detail
- build your world, week after week
- extend your new realm around the corner and across the seas
We’ll also explore the fantasy writer’s world. Discover a treasure trove of:
- markets and publishers
- conferences, workshops and networks
- writing resources
- Select your workshop using the Add to Cart button.
- Find Your Shopping Cart on the right.
- Click on the yellow Check out with PayPal button to pay securely using a credit card or PayPal account.