Offered On Demand.
With Heather M. O’Connor, a.k.a. Dr. Scrivener
Scrivener. This powerful writing, editing and publishing software is specially made for writers. It’s like Microsoft Word on steroids.
Learn the basics in this hands-on workshop for beginners:
- create a new project
- import your manuscript, images and research files
- organize your project notes and research
- navigate the Scrivener workspace
- work with the corkboard and outliner
Date: Two Wednesdays that you book in advance
Time: 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Venue: Private location in Whitby (flexible)
Fee: $80 [$70 for writing association members-WCDR, WCSC,WCYR, SOH etc.]
Registration limited to 5 people. Preregistration required.
$70 – Register for Scrivener Basics (member rate)
$80 – Register for Scrivener Basics
- Select your workshop (Add to Cart)
- Find Your Shopping Cart on the right
- Check out with PayPal to pay securely using a credit card or PayPal account
Can’t make it? Book an appointment with Dr. Scrivener. She makes house calls!
Flexible times and location:
- meet at my home office in Whitby
- learn at your kitchen table, your meeting place, the local library
- pick the times and dates that work for you
Recruit your own group:
- arrange your own small group sessions—perfect for critique groups
- work at your own speed in a private one-on-one training
Choose a class or customize the curriculum:
- Scrivener Basics (new users)
- Scrivener Power Tools (intermediate users)
- Compile and Ebooks (intermediate users)
- pick your own topics or get “unstuck”
Email Heather O’Connor for more information or to book a training.