with Gwynn Scheltema
You’ve finished your first draft. What’s next?
Your story submission was rejected. Why?
Your writing seems flat. How can you energize it?
Could you use a simple but dynamic self-editing process that injects the energy you need into your writing?
Checking style, presentation, spelling and grammar is not enough. Your writing must have energy. Put power in your prose, turn flat into fabulous, and put your writing on the path to publication.
- Learn energizing editing techniques
- Identify and avoid the most common reasons that good stories fail.
- Practise your new skills immediately on YOUR draft
- Add a handy ready-to-apply checklist to your editing toolbox
- Use editing examples supplied, or bring your own.