NEW THIS YEAR: Your choice of a 3-day, 5-day or 7-day retreat.
October 16-18, October 16-20, October 16-22, 2020
Looking for writing time? Polishing a project? Looking for feedback from two professional editors? Or just want time to rejuvenate your creativity? Don’t miss Spring Thaw Reloaded. Rescheduled to the fall, so instead of delicate crocus and sunny daffodils greeting you, it will be stunning autumn leaves and flocks of birds gathering for the long flight south.
This all-inclusive writing retreat is held at the fabulous Elmhirst’s Resort on Rice Lake in Keene. Stay for the weekend or treat yourself to an extra two or even an extra four days of writing.
- 10-page manuscript evaluation with written feedback from Gwynn and Ruth
- one-on-one consultation with either Gwynn or Ruth
- private writing time
- optional daytime creativity sessions to fire up your pen
- a companion workbook with inspiration, prompts and supports
- optional evening activities to network and share ideas and inspiration with retreat colleagues
- private room in comfortable, fully equipped cottages with fireplace
- first-class amenities and delicious meals
- add one of the Extend-Your-Pen options and treat yourself to focused writing time October 19 & 20 or October 19, 20, 21 & 22.
Your weekend, your way
…amazing feedback!; free writing time; workshops & group activities; lively discussions with other writers…
Spring Thaw participant
Tailor your weekend to suit your needs.There is an agenda and formal programming, but you choose which sessions and activities will work for you.
Write in your jammies
Cozy cottages are well-stocked for your breakfast. Enjoy your private room with shared living areas including living room, full kitchen and bathrooms. Those who want to hunker down and write don’t need to surface until lunch.
Dinner with a view
Dinners are a delight in the lakeside dining room.
Special dietary needs are always accommodated with advance notice.
The Sunday brunch at Elmhirst’s Resort is legendary and a highlight for many of our retreat participants.
Questions? firstname.lastname@example.org // 905-728-7823
Discounts available for Writescape retreat alumni and members of writing organizations
Cottagers and area residents — send us an email for the Spring Thaw Day Rate: email@example.com
When payment is received, a Writescape representative will contact you by email to confirm your registration. Thank you for registering with Writescape.