April 26-28, or April 26-30, 2019
Looking for writing time? Polishing a project? Looking for feedback from two professional editors? Or just want time to rejuvenate your creativity? Don’t miss Spring Thaw.
This all-inclusive writing retreat is held at the fabulous Elmhirst’s Resort on Rice Lake in Keene. Stay for the weekend or treat yourself to an extra two days of writing.
- 10-page manuscript evaluation with written feedback from Gwynn and Ruth
- one-on-one consultation with either Gwynn or Ruth
- private writing time
- optional daytime creativity sessions to fire up your pen
- a companion workbook with inspiration, prompts and supports
- optional evening activities to network and share ideas and inspiration with retreat colleagues
- private room in comfortable, fully equipped cottages with wood-burning fireplace
- first-class amenities and delicious meals
- add the Extend-Your-Pen option and treat yourself to focused writing time April 28 to 30
Your weekend, your way
…amazing feedback!; free writing time; workshops & group activities; lively discussions with other writers…
Spring Thaw participant
Tailor your weekend to suit your needs.There is an agenda and formal programming, but you choose which sessions and activities will work for you.
Write in your jammies
Cozy cottages are well-stocked for your breakfast. Enjoy your private room with shared living areas including living room, full kitchen and bathrooms. Those who want to hunker down and write don’t need to surface until lunch.
Dinner with a view
Dinners are a delight in the lakeside dining room.
Special dietary needs are always accommodated with advance notice.
The Sunday brunch at Elmhirst’s Resort is legendary and a highlight for many of our retreat participants.
Questions? email@example.com // 905-728-7823
Maximum of 20 participants. Extend Your Pen option available for a maximum of 10 participants.
Discounts available for Writescape retreat alumni and members of writing organizations
3-day option $925 5-day option $1350
Cottagers and area residents — send us an email for the Spring Thaw Day Rate: firstname.lastname@example.org
When payment is received, a Writescape representative will contact you by email to confirm your registration. Thank you for registering with Writescape.