November 18, 2017
Gwynn Scheltema and Ruth E. Walker are offering the Canadian Authors’ Association, Niagara Branch, a special extra on November 18. After the 3-hour creative writing workshop (10 a.m. to 1 p.m.), What’s in Your Writer’s Wardrobe?*, this dynamic team of writing instructors and editors will conduct half-hour one-on-one feedback/consultation sessions.
Contact: Charlotte King at email@example.com to register for this free workshop
One-on-One Sessions include:
- written feedback from either Gwynn or Ruth on up to 10 manuscript pages [**see below]
- a one-on-one session with either Gwynn or Ruth to discuss the feedback
- an opportunity to ask questions, discuss writing plans and potential markets
Interested participants must:
- email up to 10 manuscript pages in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org
- provide material and payment no later than November 15.
Gwynn’s and Ruth’s feedback sessions are a featured cornerstone of their annual writers’ retreat, Spring Thaw. Skilled editors, they excel at finding a writer’s strengths and offering insights to specific areas that can benefit from further development. Because they are also writers, they understand that the best feedback needs to be specific and constructive.
Maximum of 6 participants.
Fee: $30 + HST includes written feedback from both Gwynn and Ruth$30.00 CAA Niagara Feedback
Once you select Add To Cart, your shopping cart appears in the right-hand column of this page. You don’t need a PayPal account to use this secure payment method. You will need a credit card.
$3.90 HST will be added by PayPal at the checkout.
**Standard manuscript page:
- double spaced
- 12 point font – Calibri, Arial or Times New Roman
- minimum 1 inch margins all round
- name and title in header on each page